2013年7月27日土曜日

My job and dream


 

     I became a dentist eight years ago at Showa University of Japan.  After that, I graduated a graduate student.   My specialties are Geriatric and Prosthetics Dentistry.  In addition, I sometimes sing Jazz songs with bands in bars and live houses.  Common point of two is to change minds of people.

 

     My dream as a teenager was to become a person who can help many people and be respected.  In practice, I became a dentist and could help many people.  Five years ago, a patient came to my hospital with her family.  She had knee surgery but it failed before coming it and she couldn’t walk her whole life.  In addition, she lost her husband in the hospital so she was melancholy.  I made her dentures, she was able to walk suddenly.  She said me that “It was good to meet you.”  I thought again, that it was good to become a dentist.

 

     Though I had been enhanced, I began to have doubts of my job.  When I came to the USA six years ago, I felt that I will stay here in the future.  My feeling changed little by little.  I wondered about education, job, the flow of time and so on.  After I graduated a graduate student, I decided to go to the USA for three years later so I came to Boston as a researcher last month.

 

     I started to practice songs six years ago.  My teacher said that you should sing front of people.  Then, I decided to become a dentist and singer.  I have sung Jazz songs with a band once in three months in Tokyo.  I want to sing songs while doing research in Boston.

 

     In the future, I want to be a person who can work an active part in the world, not only in Japan.  I want to continue to challenge to new things.  And, I want to continute to love Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿