2013年11月12日火曜日

My life.....

 
 
     After I came to Boston, it was passed four months. I had a lot of experiences...
It was the best thing that I made many friends of various countries. And I also loved...If I had lived in Japan, I might not able to do this experiences. Thanks to my associates in Japan, I got it. So I appriciate to them.
     I got a sick for two or three weeks. The first, I could sleep well. Next, I was coughing long time. Recently, I was cured. I think the reason of it was miscommunication in English. I wanted to talk something and convey the feeling, but I couldn't. However, after my sick, I feel that something has changed to.
     I think it is not mistake for me to come to the U.S. I got a chane which change my mind and life. I can not say yet but please expect!!
 
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿